Have you realised there’s a problem? Coming to that conclusion is a huge first step, so pat on the back to you!
Guess what, though? We can work together to solve it!
Over the phone, or Skype, you and I’ll discuss the issue and come up with strategies to provide a workable solution to fit your family’s needs.
Maybe it’s your teen’s behaviour pushing your buttons, or worry about how you’re coping with things… different issues often have the same consequence – and that’s tension, stress and disharmony in your household.
One option is to leave the situation be, with the hope that things will resolve themselves.
Often they don’t. And this results in you feeling more stressed, less present, more impatient and less in control.
Wouldn’t it be great to feel better?
Not taking action can lead to increased stress, low mood and family conflict.
Talking about your issues with a focus on looking for practical strategies and workable solutions is a proven way to make problematic situations better.
When you’ve identified a concern, taking action to better the situation feels great… but sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. Trying to sort it out alone can be stressful and overwhelming, to say the least!
This is where I step in. Your very own, personal sounding board. With years of experience and life-coaching qualifications, I’ll be with you every step of the way to problem solve what’s got your goat. You’ll never have to do it alone again!
If there was a magic wand for all parenting and life issues, I’d use it… Instead, let me assist you with out-of-the-box thinking and solution-focused brainstorming to plan some steps that will move you forward!
Coaching will be over the phone or via Skype (or Zoom). This means you can be supported regardless of your location and because you’re busy, flexibility is key!
Here’s how we’ll work together…
You recognise you have a problem, commit to improving the situation and then book a coaching session HERE.
We’ll drill down on the issue and reframe it in solution-focused terms. I’ll lead a brainstorming session to identify some workable strategies and then support you in deciding what action to take. The focus will always be on solutions that feel right for you and your family.
Depending on the problem, it may take only a single session to sort out. Go team! Sometimes though, we’ll need to work together a couple more times to make sure you’ve got yourself a sustainable solution to deal with the issue. All good, I’ve got your back!
Your booking includes:
- intake form when you book – a space where you’ll be able to provide some details so I can come to the coaching session prepared
- 60 minute problem solving coaching session by phone, Skype (preferred) or Zoom
- a session summary emailed to you afterwards – detailing the nutted out issue and strategies you decided on
- follow up email a week after the session to check on your implementation and progress
$97USD per session with the above inclusions. BOOK NOW or arrange a FREE chat to see how we click!
Why it’s a great idea to work with me on problem solving your issue…
- You’ll learn to prioritise managing your emotions and taking care of yourself.
- Taking action and improving a situation will bring you great satisfaction.
- You’ll learn a skillset of strategies to apply to other situations.
- Gaining a better understanding of issues and their impact on your family will bring harmony to your household.
- You’ll enjoy being more present and peaceful in your parenting.
- There’ll be fewer dramas, more tolerance and less button pushing.
- You’ll get an understanding of how to create space between a triggering issue and your response.
- It’ll be great to have more time to focus on the wonderful things, instead of being stressed, worried and anxious.
- You’ll have greater faith in your ability to deal with whatever life (or your teen) throws at you next!